Miss Capricious

Definition of capricious
[Oxford Mini Dictionary] Having sudden changes of mood.
[Astrology] Loyal, dependable, industrious, determined, meticulous, austere, shrewd, practical.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Overwhelmed but still kicking

It's a record-breaking 3 months since I last posted here. But don't worry, I'm still alive and not giving up on this blog yet =)

It had been a hectic 3 months. Tremendously overwhelming. So what have I been up to??

Work and more work. It's the first time I am being exposed to the full Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) in a real work environment. Once the work starts, it's full steam ahead. I am forced to keep up with the pace, no matter what it takes. I really hope I'm doing well.

All that work is still bearable, I guess, evident from the fact that I'm still continuing with my Japanese studies.

The original plan was to take up Japanese as a hobby but it has become a serious investment. I had not expect myself to survive through the first term, but with some effort put in, I did!

My Japanese classes requires big time (and cash) commitment, but I'm enjoying every bit of it. The greatest kick is in understanding the conversations in the Jap movies and dramas that I watch. The greatest disappointment is that I lack the avenues to practice what I had learnt. Nevertheless, I will still "gambatte" because it's a long journey ahead and I've just signed up for the JLPT exam end of this year.

With that, it will be yet a few more busy months down the road.. but I will try my best to update my blog here since, like I said, I have not given up on it yet =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home